Subject: [Leica] Travel in the upper Midwest
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 23:07:26 -0400

LUGgers:

Due to circumstances in my wife's work life, we have some time to travel
this spring or early summer, and don't really want to spend a bundle of cash.

We'll probably be driving, so our range is limited, and we don't have more
than about ten days at a stretch. Other than flying into the twin cities
once, We've never been anywhere north of Chicago, dispite our reasonably
close proximity.

Do any of you have suggestions for travel in the middle of Canada or
Minnesota or the Dakotas.

Tom

Thomas Kachadurian
WEB PAGE: http://members.aol.com/kachaduria