Subject: [Leica] Ferndale
From: Vondauster <Vondauster@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 07:45:08 EDT

In a message dated 98-04-15 00:19:18 EDT, Gary Wrote:

<<  I was in the little Victorian Village
 of Ferndale, enjoying the last dinner being served at Curley's. >>

...wonderful restaurant, Gary. I ate there in January while visiting my friend
Michael von Braun.

The "lost coast" is an incredible subject folks, I agree with those who have
recommended the Eureka/Ferndale area for a seminar. We could do a lot worse!

Will von Dauster

http://www.fsl.noaa.gov/~vondaust/