Subject: Re: [Leica] Explanation high production cost (Off Topic)
From: TEAShea <TEAShea@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 11:08:35 EDT

<< The system is unfair because the financial system (<italic>nervus belli)
 </italic>is controlled by a minority without regulation by a free
 market.If two economies trade each other, one with free financial markets
 (USA)and the other with a controlled financial system, I think that the
 competition is unfair : the standarts of profitability and for bankruptcy
 are not the same. >>

In general the economic system of Japan has been rather successful, but during
the last few years the sytstem has not worked.  The very tight, controlled
structure has been working against them.  I wonder if they will be intelligent
and flexible enough to loosen up.

Tom Shea