Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] negative intensification
From: Disfromage <Disfromage@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 11:18:56 EDT

Tina, Eric, et al
	Thank you all for your suggestions about how to intensify my underdeveloped
negatives. I've ordered silver intensifier from Photographers' Formulary. It
is supposed to increase density in the lower zones. As soon as I receive it,
I'll give it a try. I'll let you know how well it works. I'll also try
selenium toning. Hopefully, one or both of these processes will work.
	Thanks again.
		Richard W