Subject: Re: [Leica] New Epson Photo Printer
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 13:46:25 -0700

Bill Grimwood asked:

<snip>Thanks for the infor on the printer Richard.  I want a printer that
will print up to a 11 x 14. or 11 x 17 in regular paper format.  Will
either of these do that?
<snip>

The information available that I looked at indicated the largest page for
the new photo printer is 8 1/2 X 11.  The 5000 series printer should take
care of larger sheets but is much more expensive.  If you go to Epson's
website, WWW.Epson.com,  they have some information about the 5000 series
printer.  Nothing is on the web as of today on their new photo printer.  I
got the information from a computer hardware retailer.  I guess Epson is
playing their cards close to their chest until the "official" announcement.
 The older photo printer has been discontinued.  The new one is cheaper
than the older design.

Best regards,

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD