Subject: Re: [Leica] workshop
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 11:11:16 -0700

Francesco,

No Leica workshop in May.  Neal is planning a private trip out to the
Northwest and we may be able to meet for a few minutes during his travels.
He was talking about his " private" workshop only.  I had just posted
information on a couple of workshops that may be of interest to fellow
LUGer's . These workshops are being run by the Coupeville Arts Center and
have nothing to do with Leica ............... sorry.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA
USA