Subject: RE: [Leica] Use just a 50mm, are you nuts???????
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 17:13:36 -0700

You've got the right idea, Georgette.  While covering a Live Expedition for
Mungo Park this past fall, I too felt that the Canon EOS1n and Nikon N90
(made all the more imposing by the huge Kodak DCS460 digital film back) were
just too intrusive when shooting shy country people.  The size, presence and
sheer bulk of these cameras really draw alot of attention and actually scare
some people.

I agree that if you can only afford two lenses, get a 35 and 90, as fast as
you can afford to go.

- --Jim Laurel