Subject: Re: [Leica] Use just a 50mm, are you nuts???????
From: "Martin V. Howard" <marho@ida.liu.se>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 11:37:46 +0200

Eric Welch wrote:

> At 12:32 AM 4/16/98 +0000, you wrote:
>
> >Hey, whaddya mean "a Minolta of all things"? Some of my best pictures (and
>
> Not only that, W. Eugene Smith's Minimata photo essay, which by coincidence
> was about people being damaged by mercury dumping in Japan (mostly) and
> Canada), was shot on Minolta SRTs. Some of the most moving pictures in the
> history of documentary photojournalism, and probably his greatest triumph
> as far as photo essays go.
>
> But who cares, Leica is better. :-)

ROTFLOL!

This is what I *really* like about this group: The calm, sane, rational
arguments that are put forward in favour of Leica equipment.  The
objective, quantifiable, and logical data presented...

Then again, of course Leica is better ;-)

M.

- --
Martin V. Howard, Application Systems Laboratory,     | Now fully
Dept. of Comp. & Info. Sci., Linkoping University,    | Y2K compliant.
SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.  Tel +46 13 282 421,     +----------------+
Fax +46 13 142 231; marho@ida.liu.se; www.ida.liu.se/~marho