Subject: Re: [Leica] Explanation high production cost
From: "Bryant Wetzel" <ardvarrk@diac.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 10:17:04 -0600

Marc,
	If you are in possession of any thing manufactured in Germany during the
rise and fall of the Third Reich then you are in possession of a
sliding-scale morality as well.

Glass Houses......Ect.....

Bryant

- ----------
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 1998 7:31 PM

At 07:51 PM 4/15/98 -0400, Dan Cardish wrote:
>If this "outright theft" of German patents occured right after World War
>II, then as far as I'm concerned, all bets are off.

Dan

I'm not certain what you are suggesting here, but if you are trying to say
that theft is ever acceptable, then you are possessed of a sliding-scale
morality that I cannot accept.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!