Subject: Re: [Leica] David Hamilton, only a 50, and photographic success
From: david place <dvplace@top.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 07:54:32 -0500

Stephen (& all) ... perhaps its more that dh lucked upon a combination that worked
for him &/or he found some 'technique' which worked with the equipment .... either
one ... the result is the same .... though from a different angle ..... you may still
be looking .... or you may look forever ... I too have been down the equipment road
... changing equipment like a train changes tracks .......... [one's solution is not
another's] ..... anyhow .... good imaging along the way, dplace