Subject: Re: [Leica] Charleston Living - OFF TOPIC
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 17:44:21 +0000

There is a web site, http://www.homefair.com, which offers a salary
calculator for those contemplating a move.

Unfortunately, the calculator does not include regional differences
in the prices of Leica gear.  There - we're back on topic.

On 17 Apr 98 at 17:32, Bruce R. Slomovitz wrote:

> I am investigating the possibility of a move to Charleston, S.C.  I
> would have to take a pay cut and I was wondering if you could give
> me the low down on cost of living, how much you like or don't like
> Charleston, etc.  Perhaps you could e-mail me at brslomo@erols.com.
   Roy C. Zartarian
   http://www.connix.com/~royzart
   "A prophet is not without honor except in his
    own land and among his own people"

Written with the assistance of a labrador retriever whose chin is on the key board. All typos are his fault.