Subject: [Leica] Lifeboat kit
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 20:31:51 +0200

> Fr=E5n: Mike Johnston=20
> What about you? Does your Lifeboat Kit look more like Jim's well-stuffe=
> travel bag, or my lone, monastic 50mm?
=20
Neither.  I would take a large tripod.  Nothing else.  I would set it up =
in
the middle of the lifeboat and I would absolutely gaurantee that within t=
en
minutes a patrol boat would haul over the horizon full of busybodies and
ask me what I was doing with "that thing".  Hence rescue.

Or I may consider a U.V. filter for the same reason.

Alan Hull