Subject: Re: [Leica] Lenses I'd carry
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 11:33:45 -0500

I know this is getting boring but I agree with Eric's list nearly perfectly
except to qualify that the M6 would be an M6HM, the 35 and 75 would be the
early versions, the R8 would be an R7(R5/RE/SL-2) and I'd add a Ginzo carbon
fiber tripod and a couple of bricks of Kodachrome 25.

The lens I wish Leica would make is either a Tri-Elmarit 35/50/90 or a 35-80
f2.8 world class zoom that would work with my Leicaflexes.

Bud Cook