Subject: Re: [Leica] NPPA Convention, Burlington, VT
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 16:17:10 -0500

At 06:52 AM 4/19/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>	Are there any LUG members planning to attend the National Press
>Photographers Association convention in Burlington, VT? It's planned for June

I'm thinking about it. Gotta put a proposal forth to the boss man. I think
I need to go to check out the new digital stuff (gonna blow $125,000 on
digital in the next four years, so what's a few hundred?). Are you signed up?

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Okay, who put a  stop payment  on my reality check?