Subject: Re: [Leica] list postings
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 11:12:09 -0500

At 02:00 PM 4/20/98 +0100, you wrote:

>Check the options on the drop down menu and make sure the "include message
>in reply" or "repeat original message" (depending on your package) IS NOT

Eudora doesn't allow that! I have sent numerous emails to them complaining
about it, and they ignore me. I'm getting my Internet mail in the BeOS
starting in a couple of days with a better email program, so I don't give a
rat's patuti about Eudora after that. It's a pain in the keester, and
completely ignore's nettiquette.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Maintenance-free: When it breaks, it can't be fixed