Subject: [Leica] Scandinavian Vacation
From: Dave Allen - Kodak FE <Dave.Allen@West.Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 11:39:32 -0700 (PDT)

  I will be vacationing in Denmark, Sweden and Norway the last three weeks
  of May and I am interested in contacting fellow Luggers when I get there. I
  am kind of new to the delights of the Leica M and I look foward to getting
  alot of good images. This is my first visit to Europe, and any guidence as
  to good places for photos would be appreciated.

  				Thx,
  				    Dave