Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera shop in LA and Vancouver
From: dci@aa.net (Don Chatterton)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 20:34:43 -0800

Tony____________________
>I will travel to LA and Vancouver with my girlfriend in May.  I was
>wondering if any LUGGER can recommend me some good camera shops in these 2
>cities.  Thanks for your help.
>
>Regards,
>Tony Chang
________________________

In Vancouver, a nice shop is Kerrisdale Camera, in the Kerrisdale
District...Bob Hudson owns the stores, and they are scattered around
town...old 5time Leica Dealers.

Check to Sow schedule in Shutterbug, as there are occasional shows there.

In LA, I like Cal's in Costa Mesa and Samy's in LA.
Also try to attend the Buena Park Camera Show (20 minuetes south of LA), if
you're in town that weekend..best consistant shown on the coast. Usually
Leica in abundance there.

Don.