Subject: Re: [Leica] Mike's Ten Books(2)
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 06:15:20 -0600

At 12:37 PM 21/04/98 +0200, you wrote:

>I repeat my opinion that when a photographer throws the background out of
>focus to emphasis the main subject he is guilty of LAZY technique.
>
>Maybe your right, I don't belong in this group.  One thing is certain I
>will not risk the personal attack and ridicule again.   So this will be my
>last posting to you and with my last "stupeh"  i will bid you goodbye.  It
>was good to know you.

Alan,
No need to feel slighted.  You make a comment ... someone else responds to
it.  The more provocative your remarks, the more likely it will be that
someone will take issue with them.  Do not take it as a personal attack
against you.  We're all one big happy family here, sharing common interests
and a love of photography.  There is no need to leave, but if you do, feel
free to resubscribe whenever you want.

- -GH