Subject: Re: [Leica] Do you trust your M6 metering?
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 09:08:46 -0700

I just bought a new Minolta IVF meter last week and I have also seen a great
improvement in my exposures.  I used to use the M6 spot only, no grey card,
just pointing at something I thought was close to 18% and then adjusting if
necessary.  Very unreliable I must say, or else I don't have the 30 years of
experience it takes to accurately judge a scene.  Nonetheless, I do not intend
to keep fooling with a reflective meter when an incident meter is much more
fun to use and much more accurate.

At 12:25 AM 4/21/98 -0400, Tony Chang wrote:
>Hello LUGGER,
>
>Recently I have been carrying my Minolta IVF meter in my jacket (still
>chilly here in Canada).  I think I don't trust M6 metering anymore.  I got
>more accurate exposure slides w/o M6 meter.  I was wondering how many of
>you carry another meter when you use M6?
>
>Regards,
>Tony Chang

Francesco Sanfilippo,
Five Senses Productions