Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 vs. R7
From: TEX WORKER <TEXWORKER@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 13:03:29 EDT

Andrew,
 I have been using the R8 for some 14 months now and I am more than Happy.
The metering system is far superior to R7.  However minor glitches have force
me to send it back to Leica a couple of times and they had it back to me in a
week.
Bracketing is easy with the R7 and the R8 also but done differently with each
camera.

As far as fill flash is concerned both work well as far as I am concerned.

Generally the R7 is much better than the R5 but the metering on the R8 is by
far the best.

Clifton  (texworker @aol.com)