Subject: Re: [Leica] list postings
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 9:45 +0100 (PDT)

Harrison McClary writes:

> Yes multiple INTERNET accounts.  Eudora or others will not check AOL or
> Compuserve.  AFAIK Claris E-Mailer is the only interface to handel AOL
> and Compuserve and Internet connections.

If you use Compuserve I recommend switching to their POP-3 mail service.
The maximum mailbox size is *much* larger, which is useful for those of us
who don't subscribe to the LUG in 'digest' mode.

            David Morton  |  "saepius ventis agitatur ingens
dmorton@journalist.co.uk  |  pinus est celsae graviore casu
   Islington, London, UK  |  decidunt turres feriuntque summos
      (+44) 171 272 8908  |  fulgura montis." (Horace)