Subject: Re: [Leica] M's and focusing
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 15:01:57 -0800

Hey, I won't tell you how great the Allard presentation was so you won't
feel bad.  I did ask Bruce to point you out, but he told me of your
fate.

The Ms and Rs are so different.  Both best, of course.  Or just get an M
to suppliment you current gear.  It will never hurt to have for those
quiet requirements even if you decide it is not the ultimate answer.  If
you can shoot everything with it (on a newspaper?  You kidding?), well,
there you are.

Best: do the digital.  Leave it at the office.  Do personal projects and
stock and get free eventually of the grind.  Or trade it for a different
kind of grind!

donal
- --
Donal Philby