Subject: Re: [Leica] 10 reasons why I need an M6
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 18:04:20 -0400

You need an M6 because...

1. ...so that you will never have to upgrade to a better system.
2. ...so that you can take your pictures faster and she won't have to wait.
3  ...so that all your lenses, etc. will fit in your pockets and she won't
have to carry your camera bag.
4. ...so that she won't have to wonder what you are doing because you are
always out shooting beautiful pictures.
5. ...so that she won't feel guilty when she droppes a couple k on new
furniture.

Cheers!

kw