Subject: Re: [Leica] Brassai
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 23:10:24 -0500

At 10:56 PM 4/22/98 -0400, you wrote:

>we even could. There were photos taken at night that included people (they
>couldn't have been very long exposures), bare light bulbs with visible
>filaments and the shadows had detail. Talk about knowing your tools! I don't

Check out John Sexton's work. He does this kind of thing with TMax films!
Yes, visible filaments in lights. How? Dilute TMax developer (1:15) and
long development times. I'm sure some day he'll have a technical book. For
now, just try some experimentation wth dilute TMax, and you might find what
you are looking for.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Stay alert - you can observe a lot by watching. Yogi Berra