Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 metering? Good for nothing!
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 09:38:52 -0700

At 10:47 AM 4/23/98 -0400, you wrote:
>At 03:36 PM 4/23/98 +0200, you wrote:
>>Tina wrote :
>>Tom - Take out the batteries!!!   Tina
>>

>>Are you doing this, Tina?
>>Thib.
>>

>No!  I like the M6 metering and the arrows don't bother me at all.  Tina

I really have to agree with Tina on this one. If you don't want to see the
arrows, they are just not there. When you want them, there they are. Your
concentration on the subject, composition, etc... can and does make the led
arrows non-existent. For me, it's like that in all viewfinders.
Concentration on what's important at the moment.

Jim