Subject: Re: [Leica] 10 reasons why I need an M6
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 08:00:03 +0200

No. Base was the the cited text, which said:
> M6?"   Her best question was "what will it do for me (her)?"

We all know the hopes, the joy, and the fantasies, which you have before
you purchase a Leica.

When your partner, in whome you believe and trust, asks (from meaning)
' ... and what do I get out of it?', then it is as ignorant and injust
as your reply.

Alf

Alfred Breull
http://members.aol.com/abreull/index.htm