Subject: Re: [Leica] RE to Pascal COPYRIGHT OF CI TESTS
From: director@ubi.edu
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 09:44:00 +0200

Dominique CESARI wrote:

>Pascal, you are right about copyright use.
>I was shocked, not by Dominique Pelissier quoting of CI tests,
>but by compiled lists of tests on another sites.
>That said, these compilations are of great
>value, since one can't read everything in four languages
>(swedish tests beeing
>the most valuable), not mentionning japanese.

The problem here is also that Chasseur d'Images don't like the web.
They offer a full service on Minitel but refuse to do the same
on the Net, because they want to charge the service.
(It's possible on the net also btw)
I don't think they understand the philosophy of Internet.
IMHO, on the long term, I'm sure it's a mistake.

Lucien