Subject: RE: [Leica] Brassai
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 14:41:27 -0400

Hi Jeff,

Jumping right in.....
I took a John Sexton workshop a couple of years ago. John uses TMY and TMZ.
He was one of Kodak's "beta sites" for the stuff, so he used it long before
it was available in Readyloads, but he does use them also.  If I remember
correctly his normal dilution is 1-9 and all his regular processing is done
in Jobo 3000 series drums.  For the real high contrast stuff such as the
space shuttle at night, power stations etc. he uses a very high dilution in
a special "tray" he had built.

Ken