Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 10 reasons why I need an M6 - Thanks
From: Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 20:12:13 -0700

Rick Floyd wrote:

> Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their great response to my
> question of why I need a Leica M6.  I'm sitting here with a brand new
> chrome M6 that I just picked up from my dealer.  Since they had a Leica
> "show" last week, I got it for the show price of $1772.05 + Michigan
> sales tax.  Since I have been shopping for over a year, I am pleased
> with this price.
<snip>

Hi Rick,

Thats great.  I am getting the M6HM tomorrow at Paul's Photo as they are
having 'Leica Day' and giving 10% off so its a comparable deal.

I love the look of the chrome but am getting black cause its just better
for shooting (ooops)

Dennis

PS: in case someone is wondering at the last minute about Pauls, they
have a website:

http://www.paulsphoto.com

- --
Experience is a tough teacher. It gives the test before the lesson.
- -unknown