Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: ... and the noctilux [ a long story - with a happy ending ]
From: TEAShea <TEAShea@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 18:59:30 EDT

<<
 I learnt the hard way that the noctilux is one of those things that it
 takes a long time to learn how to work with, but once you have tamed the
 beast its unbeatable >>

Donald, I appreciated reading your report on the Noctilux.  I have been
wondering whether to get one.  It seems like a very unusual lens with unique
characteristics.  Erwin's report also notes unique characteristics.  It sounds
like a worthwhile lens.

Tom Shea