Subject: RE: [Leica] 21mm lens
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 21:21:51 -0700

Alberto--
My experience with the new 21mm asph has been very positive and I don't
notice any of the problems you cite.  In fact, Karin and I have been
pleasantly surprised at the performance of this lens.  Are you shooting with
anything (like a junky filter) in front of the lens?  Maybe yours is
defective?

- --Jim Laurel
Seattle, WA