Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Noctilux - Rational lens??
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 19:13:03 +0200

At 13:16 27.04.1998 +0000, you wrote:
>Grow up. I just want to learn something. If you don't want to
>learn anything from others, go out and take some pictures and
>stop reading mailing lists.

What a stupid connection of half-truths, Mr. 'I have a Canon with
an Oh-my-God-what-a-lens', asking 'what can a Noctilux do that I
can't do'.

Beginning at your remark, that you for sure would need a screen
for a better adjustment of distance with the Noctilux, which is
simply untrue, till your remark, that the bokeh might be the main
difference between the Noctilux and other lenses, your Nocilux
comments have been overwhelming ignorant, demanding and prejudiced.

If you want to learn something: Do it, and don't talk just to
perpetuate your half-knowledge.

Alf

Alfred Breull
http://members.aol.com/abreull/index.htm