Subject: [Leica] [leica] M5 Meter Battery Query
From: Cmrausr <Cmrausr@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 10:53:10 EDT

Could someone who uses an M5 please respond with meter battery replacement
solutions? I've heard that the current replacement cells don't last long, are
hard to come by, and expensive. I see an ad in Shutterbug for a device from
C.R.I.S. in Chandler Az. which replaces the PX625 with a microcircuit device
that you insert a Silver 76 battery into. Anyone using them?

Thanks

Scott Stewart