Subject: [Leica] Re: 28/2.8 Minolta or Ricoh for Leica-M
From: "Steven Blutter" <sblutter@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 05:51:58 -0500

lay it on me frank - what problems?

here's what i've got to help you form your kind advise..
m3
m6hm
cl
28mm viewer (current)
 for wide angle:
35 summi 2.0 w/eyes (removable as far as i'm concerned for the m6)
28 kalimar (japanese) screw mount that only fits an old canon rf

so you see i could use a 28 - but don't like the look too much - unless
there's really minimal distortion.  thus the logic of going for price this
time...

looking forward to hearing from you and anyone

- --Steven Blutter--
sblutter@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~sblutter/