Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-Elmar-M & Universal Polarizer-M
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 07:21:08 -0500

At 10:44 PM 4/30/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Eric,
>My best deduction is that he made a mistake before seeing the actual new

I'll let him speak for himself, I guess. I thought he said they told him.
But then, I guess we'll just have to wait for the dollar to give the DM
another beating. :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Mi.caw.ber n [Wilkins Micawber, character in the novel David Copperfield
(1849-50) by Charles Dickens : 1852] : one who is poor but lives in
optimistic expectation of better fortune