Subject: RE: [Leica] red Leica dots
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 17:47:00 +0000

Tom,
 Interesting you cite Fuji point and shoot cameras. Last year I visited
Solms along with a few others, got to the airport and realised I hadn't
got my camera with me!
 My friend insisted I buy a camera at the airport shop, the cheapest
option (there weren't any Leicas) I could find was a Fuji Clear Shot
(35mm) with fixed focus, speed and aperture. I then had to persuade
myself it was a Leica for the rest of the trip so I stuck a red Leica
logo on the front which I cut out of a local Wetzlar tourist map!
 If anyone has a spare red logo they don't want, then I'd be delighted to
give it a home!

Jem