Subject: [Leica] Red Dots and Removing Stick-em
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 22:36:09 -0700

I once took my old M6 into a local  repair shop for some minor adjustments.
 They placed a small sticker on the top of the camera body with a reference
number, that they could refer to when I called in for information.  That
sticker was on the camera no more than a day or two, but to this day I see
a faint outline of where that sticker was placed.  I haven't tried using
solvents to get rid of it, but I have use damp rags and rubbed it quite
vigourously, to no avail.

Dan C.

Dan, an old trick I use is to put a small amount of oil.... simple canola
cooking oil works.....on a rag and rub gently.....

Usually works real nice, then cleanup the oil with a small amount of soap
and water.....

BTW I offered to sell the rare and almost obsoleted red dots.... got only 1
taker.....any more? I can reduce the price .......

Thank You
Remove "ZZ" form auto reply address or
please reply to address below:

Frank Filippone