Subject: Re: [Leica] 35 Summilux ASPH Bokeh
From: "Eric Welch" <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 02 May 98 10:11:44 Set the time zone in the Time preference utility

>I guess I'm trying to determine
>if the look of the 35 Summilux is unique to that lens or seems to be the
>direction Leica is moving in lens design.

I don't buy for a second that description of the ASPH as having 'blocky"
Bokeh. People are entitled to their opinion, but from my six or so months
of using the 35 Summilux ASPH, I'd say you have to see it for yourself. If
you wish, I can email you several pictures I've taken with my 35 Summilux
ASPH in large enough size to see what it can do.

Check my web page and see a couple. One is the guy playing the guitar with
the American flag in the background, and in the portrait section, the
picture of country singer Kevin Sharp. I can email you larger files if
you're interested.

=========
Eric Welch
LUG Nut