Subject: Re: [Leica] 35 Summilux ASPH Bokeh
From: Larry Kopitnik <kopitnil@mra-inc.com>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 20:14:06 -0500

Jim Brick wrote:
> My point is that asking someone to describe Bokeh is akin to trying to
> define art. You'll have to take photographs the way you take them, with the
> lenses you choose, and look at them yourself. Make up your own mind.

Good points, Jim. At the time I posted my question, I didn't think I had
easy access to any of the lenses I was asking about. But a visit today to
the camera store showed a couple of M6 bodies and a 21 ASPH -- one of the
lenses I questioned -- on the shelf. Also a few used Ms in stock. I suspect
I can talk them into letting me put a roll of film through one of those
cameras with the 21 attached. I'll head back in the coming week and do just
that.

Larry