Subject: Re: [Leica] Subject: [Leica] 6.3 Telyts
From: Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com>
Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 12:40:28 -0700

Alfred Breull wrote:

> At 00:37 03.05.1998 -0400, Doug wrote on wildlife photography:
> <<<I consider the 400 my "normal" lens >>>
>
> Doug,
>
> Now, that you mention it, I've always wondered how current
> tv documentations frequently show wildlife scenes as if taken
> with a wide or super wide angle.
>
> Are they just lucky, or do they use special tricks ?
>
> Alf

Alf,

I think they use blinds which are set up well in advance of the events
they photograph.

Good photographs of birds can be done with a 50 using feeders outside a
window of your home.  Just takes time and patience.  I think much
wildlife photograph takes time and patience.

Dennis

- --
Experience is a tough teacher. It gives the test before the lesson.
- -unknown