Subject: [Leica] Totally useless trivia
From: Robert Beaudoin <bussbearm@cedep.com>
Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 22:42:12 -0400 (EDT)

Bonsoir a tous,

  I was just sorting my vinyl LP s yesterday (between the correcting of my
students term papers!) when I noticed some cameras used by rock musician on
their record sleeve.

  1- On the back of the Rolling Stones LP Out of our heads, Keith Richard is
fiddling around with what seems to be a Pentax camera with a clip on meter.

  2- On Dylan s Highway 61 Revisited LP cover, Bob Newirth is standing
behind Dylan with what looks like a Nikon SP (or SM3 half frame?) and a 50
mm 1.4 lens.

  3- Now on Cream s Fresh Cream LP, Eric Clapton shows that he knows his
business.  Slowhand is sporting a chrome M2 (or MP?) with a Leicameter and a
90mm Elmarit chrome.

  Anybody noticed cameras on other LP covers?

  A la prochaine,

  Robert.