Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: Royfel <Royfel@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 20:18:02 EDT

Over the weekend I was lucky enough to pick up a 75 1.4 for $1600 at the
traveling swap meet.  This is the second lens I bought at one of these, the
first a 50 1.4.  One question?  Who blacks out the meter readings on the lens
scale with magic marker?  Are you really that confused?  Do you also black out
the KPH scale on your speedometer, the Celsius scale on one half of your dark
room thermometer, cut your ruler in half?  Are the same people who do this the
ones who cover the red dot?  Oh well, back to my nail polish remover and Q-
tip.
I have a 35 2 Asph and it has a tab -- didn't see it on anyone's list.
Just got back from a major landscape shoot and used T400CN exclusively, the
art director swore I shot Med.  Format not bad for a film I rated at 320.  You
should all give this stuff a try.  Just be prepared to print starting at 3
1/2.