Subject: Re: [Leica] 16 mm Hologon for M
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 15:20:29 -0400

>  I do not have a super-wide and am seriously considering the Zeiss 16mm
>Hologon f8.0 modified for Leica M.  Is the adaptation fully
>successful?

...And while you're explaining, could someone also explain how it is
possible to adapt these autofocus lenses - I've seen mention here of
adapting the Biogen 21 for the M - on the M, given that they don't appear
to have a normal manual focusing mechanism, the way, say, Nikon AF lenses
do... Just curious..

B. D.