Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm = amateur
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 11:39:07 -0400

At 09:34 AM 5/6/98 -0400, you wrote:

>Tina,
>
>I know it has been a long time since you posted this quote, but I have
>been thinking about it. I feel strongly about it, and would like to
>come out of hiding for a few paragraphs to say something about it.

>A photographer with a decent portfolio to show doesn't have to prove
>anything to anyone.

 I do wish we on the
>internet could learn to celebrate each others work rather than curse
>each others hardware choices.
>
>Good shooting.
>
>Barney

Great comments!  Thanks, Barney.  And since it has been so long, I wanted
to be sure and emphasize that the quote was from Jan Faul, not me!   I
agree with what Donal said about the content of 35mm photographs and I
agree with your comments, too.  Thanks - Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manleyt/portfoli.htm>