Subject: RE: Re: [Leica] Canon 85/1.8 LTM
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 19:57:00 +0000

Larry,
Thanks for this posting, I'll not bother resurrecting my VF copy of the
Canon articles.
 Interesting to hear about the design and your thoughts on the 100/3.5
lens. I found one for 20GBP recently and dismissed it as being not really
very interesting, admittedly I haven't shot any pictures with it. Now
that I've read your thoughts, I'll certainly dig it out and try it. Thank
you.

jem