Subject: Re: [Leica] perforations]
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 19:22:14 -0500

At 01:58 PM 5/6/98 +0000, you wrote:

>No, the EOS-1n rewinds automatically. The F5 is not capable of that. You
>have to press two awkward buttons to rewind the F5. Same as the F4.

I give up. I love my R8 so much, I just can't remember what they do.
Forgive me.

And just today, I was talking to an editor and loading film in my R8 at the
same time I started running out the door. It loaded so easy I didn't even
have to think about it while doing it. That's ergonomic. But it has taken a
while to get there (and a lot of loads!).

=========

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

I am Homer of Borg, prepare to be assim...ooh, donuts!