Subject: Re: [Leica] 6.8 Telyts
From: "Harrison McClary" <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 23:14:07 +0000

Patrick G. Sobalvarro wrote:

> Well, they also told us that if we ever had a puff of marijuana we were sure
> to end up as heroin addicts.  (Of course, this is not to say that I would ever
> have considered having a puff of marijuana, under any circumstances, whether I
> inhaled or not.  Perish the thought.)

Patrick,

This reminds me of the best movie combination I ever saw.  While in
school at The University of the South (Sewanee to the locals) they
did a double feature starting off with "Reefer Madness", a 50's anti
pot propaganda film followed by "Easy Rider" a 70's psycadelic road
trip to New Orleans. A great pairing, I thought.
Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto