Subject: Re: [Leica] Contacting Jim Kuelh ?
From: MSwiek <MSwiek@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 08:52:24 EDT

Hi Phong,

Jim's phone is often very busy.  I have had no problems contacting him via
fax.  I recently ordered a lens from him via fax.  His confirmation via fax
that the lens was in stock, and would be shipped that day came approximately
15 minutes after I sent my original inquiry.  Jim is quite conscientious and
trustworthy.  My advice is to send a fax, and he will respond, either by
return fa or by telephone.

Mike Swiek