Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 HM focusing improvement
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 20:23:28 -0400

TTAbrahams wrote:

SNIP
> All right, the Noctilux is f1 and the Summaron
> is 2,8 etc.

SNIP ALSO
> Tom A

Tom,
To which I compulsively reply: What about my little Summaron 3.5cm f3.5
screwmount? An incredibly sharp lens I might add with wonderful
tonality. Some of my favorite photos were done with this lens and an S
to M converter on my M2. But I digress (apropos to the LUG).

Carl S.
- --
Sometimes the wrong thing is exactly the thing you should do.