Subject: Re: [Leica] Ian, you bum!
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 14:56:44 +0500

At 03:38 AM 98-05-09 EDT, you wrote:
>Ian, take us all along on your six month walk about! We promise to be good
and
>fit in your suit case! There are just 500 of us!
>
>I hope you will keep us posted of your whereabouts and let us know what you
>see in the world.
>
>Pete Myers

Hello Pete,

	I just checked the dates and it's actually 7 months to the day and not 6.
If the technology allows I should be able to keep receiving my LUG messages
(an important part of my day here) and keep you up to date on my travels.
There will be no room in my suitcase but I could use some help carrying it!!

Cheers,

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal